- At Ibiza Intro we promise that you’re getting the best deal possible when shopping with us. If you find the same offer anywhere else we promise to not only match it, but beat it!
- You will have access to all our exclusive Ibiza deals at a discounted rate for your group booking. Standard tickets or VIP access we’ll sort!
- Each villa will have an Ibiza Intro party pack to help you get settled in from the word go.
- Each villa we offer has been hand-picked by our villa team. We only work with registered agents and can guarantee satisfaction.
FROM £175 PP (Based on 8 sharing for 7 days)
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 min drive to Playa den Bossa
- 7 min drive to Ibiza Town
- 5 min drive to beaches Ses Salinas /Playa Den Bossa
- 5 min drive to Blue Marlin and restaurant KM5
- 20 min drive to San Antonio
- 10 min walk to shop / cafe
- 15 min walk to supermarket
- 10 min walk to Public transport
- car recommended
- Rental Licence ET-0533-E
About Villa Tinto
Villa Tinto represents the great value villa rental in Ibiza Town. It has extensive, fully walled gardens and grounds and a beautiful pool area set near ancient olive trees. It is in a peaceful and private location and feels really tranquil.
However, it is conveniently situated near to one of the main routes into Ibiza Town and Playa Den Bossa, which are only a few minutes away by car or taxi. It is also within a few minutes’ drive of the wonderful beaches of Cala Jondal and Sa Caleta. This charming little villa backs onto fields and orchards and has lovely views of surrounding hills, but is not isolated as there are other villas in the vicinity.
Chill out terrace
Although Villa Tinto is only a comparatively small property, the large living area with high ceilings, the relaxing chill-out terrace and the huge expanse of grounds makes it feel really spacious. It is a great choice for families or smaller mixed groups and with the location being close to Ibiza Town and Playa Den Bossa, it means that you have great facilities close by.
You enter Villa Tinto through a large iron gate, into a driveway with plenty of parking for several cars. There is a large covered terrace at the front of the house with a dining table and chairs and more seating for relaxing in the shade. You enter the house into a spacious lounge which has comfortable seating, a double sofa bed and air conditioning. Off the lounge, there is a well-equipped kitchen diner with all the usual appliances.
Great value villa rental in Ibiza Town
The three bedrooms are located off the lounge. There is a small double bedroom and a twin bedroom which share an independent bathroom and a larger double bedroom with lovely views out to the gardens and pool. This bedroom has its own en-suite shower room. Overall, a great value villa rental in Ibiza town.
Ibiza Intro prides itself in showcasing the ultimate Ibiza party villas for our customers. We live and breathe Ibiza and we all know how good Ibiza can be when you have your own villa and party base situated right next to all the major clubs and beaches.
We have villas dotted around the island, so if this villa is not quite suited to you or you want to be closer to a favourite spot or hangout then please get in touch. Remember we have stopped in these villas and have partied in Ibiza, so you will be getting advice from like minded individuals, not pushy sales reps.
Currently no reviews to display
Fill out the below form to request a call back.