- At Ibiza Intro we promise that you’re getting the best deal possible when shopping with us. If you find the same offer anywhere else we promise to not only match it, but beat it!
- You will have access to all our exclusive Ibiza deals at a discounted rate for your group booking. Standard tickets or VIP access we’ll sort!
- Each villa will have an Ibiza Intro party pack to help you get settled in from the word go.
- Each villa we offer has been hand-picked by our villa team. We only work with registered agents and can guarantee satisfaction.
FROM £185 PP (Based on 11 sharing for 7 days)
- Sleeps 11
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 5 min drive to Playa Den Bossa
- 7 min drive to Ibiza Town
- 15 min drive to San Antonio
- 5 min drive to Playa Den Bossa beach
- 10 min drive to and Sa Caleta and Cala Jondal
- 5 min drive to nearest supermarket
- car recommended
- Rental Licence VTV0225EIF
Villa Pep Luis (also known by the family name of Can Pep Mortera) is a wonderful Ibiza villa for families. It continues to be one of our most popular villas year after year. It is in a really convenient location and is stylish and private. The villa is located in peaceful countryside, but is only a few minutes’ drive from the airport. It is also not far from the main road links into Ibiza Town. Recently, this sought after property had an extra two beautiful, stylish twin bedrooms built in the converted outhouse adjoining the villa. They each have their own shower rooms. These annex rooms are a mix of modern and natural materials, blended with typical Ibizan sabina wood and exposed brick walls. In 2016, the owners beautifully renovated the interior in the same style. They have also extended the pool area to make a fabulous outside space for this lovely villa. The renovations to this property are simply stunning. Check out the photo carousel above to see the fabulous results of the owners’ stylish and authentic update of this charming, typical Ibizan farmhouse.
Entrance to the grounds of Villa Pep Luis is via an electric gate. This opens onto a driveway with sufficient space for two cars. The new annex with the two twin bedrooms, both with modern en suite shower rooms, is to the left. The entrance to the original farmhouse brings you into the living area. It is a lovely, cool space to escape from the heat of high summer, due to the typically thick stone walls of the finca.
The four bedrooms of the main house lead off from the living area. There are two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and a single bedroom. All are air conditioned, apart from the single room which has a ceiling fan. Most unusually for an Ibizan finca, all the bedrooms have ensuite shower rooms.
Also leading off from the living area, is the kitchen which has been stylishly renovated for 2016.
Villa Pep Luis has a wonderful pool that has been extended for 2016. The outside area is simply gorgeous, with a wonderful shaded dining area and barbecue. The pool area is spacious and private, with plenty of room for lounging in the sun, or escaping to the shade.
The renovations to this property have taken it from being a simple, charming property, to now, something really rather special. At the same time, the house has retained its typical Ibizan finca style.
Ibiza Intro prides itself in showcasing the ultimate Ibiza party villas for our customers. We live and breathe Ibiza and we all know how good Ibiza can be when you have your own villa and party base situated right next to all the major clubs and beaches.
We have villas dotted around the island, so if this villa is not quite suited to you or you want to be closer to a favourite spot or hangout then please get in touch. Remember we have stopped in these villas and have partied in Ibiza, so you will be getting advice from like minded indaividuals, not pushy sales reps.
Currently no reviews to display
Fill out the below form to request a call back.