- At Ibiza Intro we promise that you’re getting the best deal possible when shopping with us. If you find the same offer anywhere else we promise to not only match it, but beat it!
- You will have access to all our exclusive Ibiza deals at a discounted rate for your group booking. Standard tickets or VIP access we’ll sort!
- Each villa will have an Ibiza Intro party pack to help you get settled in from the word go.
- Each villa we offer has been hand-picked by our villa team. We only work with registered agents and can guarantee satisfaction.
FROM £229 PP (Based on 17 sharing for 7 days)
- Sleeps 17
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 5 min drive to San Rafel
- 3 min drive to Privilege and Amnesia
- 5 min drive to Ibiza Town
- 7 min drive to Playa Den Bossa
- 7 min drive to beach
- 10 min drive to San Antonio
- 15 min walk to large Supermarket
- 15 min walk to nearest cafe / bar
- car recommended
- Rental Licence 2014047773
Villa Monte Cristo is a large villa near Ibiza Town which continues to be popular year after year, due to its spacious accommodation and convenient location. This large villa plus additional annex is only a few minutes’ drive into Ibiza Town and Playa den Bossa. The lovely village of San Rafel is also nearby, with its great variety of restaurants and bars. This is also where Privilege and Amnesia – two of the island’s most popular clubs – are located, so everything is easily accessible.
There is a large hypermarket that can be reached on foot in about 15 minutes, and that also has a pharmacy, bakery and cafe. The main house can be rented on its own for groups of up to 13 people, or if you require more space you can also book the recently refurbished annex in the grounds of the villa which has a double and a twin bedroom. We have different prices depending on how much of the property you want to use, so please enquire.
New improvements to this villa for 2017:
- Air conditioning units have been installed in all rooms in the main house.
- The pool deck has been expanded by 150 square meters.
- A wonderful outside summer kitchen has been built; perfect for outside dining.
The lovely private pool has wooden decking with an area for sun loungers. There is a chill-out area with a day bed for relaxing. The large brick built barbecue, and new outdoor kitchen with the adjoining dining area, is a wonderful social space for coming together while the food is being prepared. The Spanish tiled seating is on a raised area that overlooks the pool. This whole area is set up to enjoy the lovely Ibiza summers and is great for outdoor living.
The approach to the villa is through electric gates into a driveway with parking for several cars. The main house is split into two separate areas on two floors. On the ground floor, you enter the villa through the side door into the kitchen. This then leads through into the spacious lounge with feature fireplace and comfortable seating. From here, there are large wooden doors which open onto a covered terrace with a large table and chairs for dining. Off the lounge are three comfortable bedrooms. One is a twin, one is a triple room plus a master double bedroom with large en suite shower room. There is also a further independent bathroom. Outside, there is a stone staircase leading up to the first floor. The first floor spacious lounge area leads onto another large terrace. There are a further three bedrooms, of which two are double beds, one with an en suite shower, plus another twin room with a separate bathroom. All bedrooms in the main house have ceiling fans and safes.
The annex, which is located to the other side of the pool area has two bedrooms. One is a twin and one is a double, both with en suite shower rooms. The annex has its own little terrace area. Villa Monte Cristo is a great option for larger groups wanting to holiday together in a private location, but in easy reach of Ibiza Town.
Ibiza Intro prides itself in showcasing the ultimate Ibiza party villas for our customers. We live and breathe Ibiza and we all know how good Ibiza can be when you have your own villa and party base situated right next to all the major clubs and beaches.
We have villas dotted around the island, so if this villa is not quite suited to you or you want to be closer to a favourite spot or hangout then please get in touch. Remember we have stopped in these villas and have partied in Ibiza, so you will be getting advice from like minded indaividuals, not pushy sales reps.
Currently no reviews to display
Fill out the below form to request a call back.