- At Ibiza Intro we promise that you’re getting the best deal possible when shopping with us. If you find the same offer anywhere else we promise to not only match it, but beat it!
- You will have access to all our exclusive Ibiza deals at a discounted rate for your group booking. Standard tickets or VIP access we’ll sort!
- Each villa will have an Ibiza Intro party pack to help you get settled in from the word go.
- Each villa we offer has been hand-picked by our villa team. We only work with registered agents and can guarantee satisfaction.
FROM £135 PP (Based on 10 sharing for 7 days)
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 mins drive from airport & Playa den Bossa
- 8 mins drive to Ibiza Town
- 5 mins walk to nearest supermarket
- 1 min walk to nearest bar (next door!)
- 5 mins walk to Es Codolar
- 10 mins walk to Sa Caleta beach
- 5 mins drive to Blue Marlin
- Rental Licence 2016007735
Casa Caleta is the perfect example of great value Ibiza villa rental for groups. It is unusual to find such an affordable villa near the beach in Ibiza. It is close to the stunning pebbled coastline of Es Codolar beach.
A five-minute walk along the road brings you to a great little local supermarket, deli and juice bar. Here you can pick up everything you need for the beach, including fabulous homemade pizzas and filled baguettes. Less than a minute’s walk away is another restaurant and a local bar that also serves food. Further along the road (less than 300 metres) is the gorgeous cove of Es Bol Nou – more widely known as Sa Caleta beach.
Historic Sa Caleta
It is a pretty, sandy cove flanked by impressive red rock formations. This beautiful beach is famous for its crystal clear, shallow waters and the Sa Caleta restaurant, pictured below. Not to mention being the very first part of Ibiza to be colonised by the Carthaginians, over 2500 years ago! The restaurant sits directly on the beach, serving wonderful local seafood dishes on the terrace as you look out to sea.
Less than five minutes’ drive away is Cala Jondal beach which is home to the ever-popular Blue Marlin beach club. Cala Jondal is also home to two other lovely beach-front restaurants; Tropicana and Yemanji. You could not ask more from this location, with the some of the best of what summer in Ibiza has to offer right on your doorstep.
Great value Ibiza villa rental for groups
Casa Caleta has two doubles and a single in the main house, and a double, a twin and a sofa bed in the annex.
Ibiza Intro prides itself in showcasing the ultimate Ibiza party villas for our customers. We live and breathe Ibiza and we all know how good Ibiza can be when you have your own villa and party base situated right next to all the major clubs and beaches.
We have villas dotted around the island, so if this villa is not quite suited to you or you want to be closer to a favourite spot or hangout then please get in touch. Remember we have stopped in these villas and have partied in Ibiza, so you will be getting advice from like minded indaividuals, not pushy sales reps.
Currently no reviews to display
Fill out the below form to request a call back.